Friday, September 4, 2020

What's In My Cup .. Witch Please

Good morning! 
It's Housewives Halloween!
Look who is in my cup! You Can find "Witch Please" here in our Etsy shop  
She is the sweetest with here little broom .. trio of Jack's and Halloween blooms.. 
 It's really hard to keep Calvin away from the ladies .. :) "hey cutie .. you want to scratch up the furniture with me ?" :)
She is stitched on 28 count black evenweave  with Classic Colorworks floss.. I mounted her on sticky board and then mounted 2 of the Priscillas Pretty Plaids on sticky board for behind the stitching.. The orange paddle is from Lela Mae Designs on facebook .. I made a bow of orange and black stripe ribbon .. and tied a jack O lantern jingle bell to black check ribbon to add to the top of the bow . I added Halloween berry strands from a garland I found at Michael's ..
 
 The fabrics will be available this month!
Trick or Treat .. Calvin and Trixie are all now available as PDF's in our Etsy shop!
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I can't wait to see her stitched up by you!






*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: