Friday, September 18, 2020

Boo.. Trick or Treat ..What's In My Cup


 Good morning friends!
It's Friday so it's time for another What's In my Cup! Boo.. Trick or Treat features The cutest ghost and her jack O Lantern friends ! She is available here   in our Etsy shop .
Mine is stitched on black 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .

I used one of the small tool boxes from Lela Mae Designs on Facebook .. I had used this for one of the summer What's In my Cup and used magnets and washers so I could reuse the box . I mounted the stitching on sticky board ..and used our fabric Priscilla's Pretty Plaids for behind the stitching and then a bigger piece that  covered most of the box . I added Lori Holt vintage trim to the larger piece I stuffed the box with candy corn picks .. greenery and black Halloween picks . All Halloween picks came from Michael's .I added a bow from 2 different ribbons .. just stuffed between some candy corn and it was finished ..
 Is that the look of approval or disapproval from the 'Meanest Cat In America"?
The 3 Halloween What's In my cup .. next week will be the last of the Halloween cups!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 




Full of crafty and decorative items!


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

That's the cutest! Pushed the 'buy it now' button immediately. LOL