Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Housewives Halloween .. Catoween Cal

 Good morning!
It's time for the 3rd ornament in the Housewives Halloween! Catoween Cal is available here in our Etsy shop!

Calvin told me he would never wear purple striped pants .. but I think he would! :) He is stitched with all Classic Colorworks on 28 count black evenweave ..The finishing fabric is the Priscillas Pretty Plaids from Henry Glass available this month!
 he is finished using the same finishing as this video below 

Look at the first 3 together .. aren't they cute!?!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our etsy shop ..



Our Amazon shop 
Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Buckeye Cross Stitcher said...

The chart looks like he's smiling, I don't think I've ever seen Calvin smile. That said, very cute!