Thursday, September 17, 2020

It’s pumpkin picking day!




Good morning!
Yesterday was pumpkin picking day.. so I had to draw a chalkboard for the occasion!

This chalkboard hangs in my kitchen and gets changed out for all the seasons and holidays!
This year there were lots of blue, pink, white  and orange stripey pumpkins

Look at all those beauties.. 115 of them !
The fields weren't muddy so it was easy to pick the pumpkins and there were lots of pumpkins to pick.. last year the mud was like quick sand and we were losing shoes! :) 
It was hot ..so were sweaty and dusty but we love our pumpkin picking days!!

 I love Fall and all the family traditions we have!
thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 






Our Amazon shop 
Full of crafty and decorative items

 Fat Quarter Shop

Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Looks like a fun family outing! Our pumpkin farm has garter snakes! Hope yours didn’t!

OSUmommie said...

Oh I hope, I hope, I hope you make this chalkboard into a chart!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!