Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Catoween Wanda .. Housewives Halloween!

 Good morning!
Today kicks off the Housewives Halloween in our Etsy shop! Every Wednesday there will be a new Halloween ornament and on Friday the new Halloween What's In MY Cup!
 Wanda is all set for trick or treat in her adorable witch dress .. with her stripey socks and green witchy shoes! She is stitched on 28 count black evenweave with Classic Colorworks floss . The ornaments would all be perfect as smalls too! I finished the ornament by using sticky board and the same finish as the Christmas ornaments I showed you here ..

Backing fabric is from our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids fabric collection 
The candy corn and Halloween berries were  from picks at Michael's .


Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Full of crafty and decorative items!


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


1 comment:

barb said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! I am in LOVE with Wanda!!!! I am DEFINITELY aadding her to my Witchy Wednesday stitching schedule. LOVE HER!!!