Friday, July 30, 2021

Hello My Pretties.. All Jarred up!

Hello My Pretties! 

This is one of mine ( and yours) favorite chalkboards that has hung in my house... and now she is available for stitching! "Hello My Pretties" ships to shops next week ! 

Finishing info and floss / fabric info above

This fabulous witch stuffed in a vintage blue Mason Jar would love to oversee your home this Halloween! Her hair takes a long time to get that perfect look everyday! Her cat friends ( Calvin lookalikes) are the cutest kitties! 
I used our fabrics in the Chelsea's Checks and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in the orange and black .. perfect for Halloween .. Lori Holt vintage trim in cloud Ribbons are from Michael's last year .Do you love her? 

 thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: