Sunday, July 25, 2021

October Calendar Crates


Happy Sunday!
This is the October Calendar Crates .. Black Cat Broom Co.
Shipping to shops the first week of August to give you plenty of time to stitch before October!

We got another of the wood pieces we use to display the Calendar Crates and dry brushed it with off white chalk paint . 
I used Chelsea's Checks and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in the orange / black .. I got the candy corn picks from Michael's last year for the jar.. and I have heard they have them again this year 




 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: