Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Pumpkin Seeds .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning!

It's time to plant the pumpkin seeds! If you plant these "Fairytale Pumpkin Seeds ...you will have buffalo plaid pumpkins growing in your garden!

"Pumpkin Seeds" is available here in our Etsy shop! 

"Pumpkin Seeds" the first of the Fall "Tiered Tray Tidbits" was stitched by Chelsea on 28 count black evenweave ..

For finishing I used a wood block from Stitch,etc. on facebook . I used black/white Chelsea's Checks for the backing .. Orange check ribbon and a velvet pumpkin ..
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: