Thursday, July 1, 2021

Lots of finishes for Kimberly!

Good morning!
I finished up a lot of pieces for Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop and here they are! First up .. the bonus chart that comes with our Proud To Be An American chart .. "Stars and Stripes" I had seen a couple of our "Tiered Tray Tidbits" finished on the back of these Hobby Lobby trucks and I knew I had one in the basement that Kimberly and Denise had sent me last year when the stores here were still closed .. So it was perfect for this Tidbit. I used Chelsea's checks and added a couple gingham stars to the sides . Super easy finish !


This is one of Fat Quarter shops Stitch Quarterly designs Fresh Cut .. I finished the model with the same round piece from Hobby Lobby .. I added a burlap bow and covered button .
Sail Away .. Fat Quarter shops Stitch Maynia piece . I fouind the blue arched piece at Hobby Lobby . I also found the sailboat in the clearance aisle .. It was on a board with 2 other nautical wood pieces and I pried it off the board to add to the bow I made with burlap .. rope .. and a patriotic stripe . Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in red/ white is the fabric I used.
Home .. I used a wood mason jar cutout from Scarlet Sky designs on Etsy ,, I used our Housewives Stitching Stripes for the backgrounds. I added a bow with 3 different kinds of ribbon and added a star to the top . 

Sew Blessed .. I used a black paddle from the Spring section at Hobby Lobby . Priscilla's Pretty PLaids in Red /white . I added a bow to the top that I used a vintage thread spool that I wrapped bakers twine around and glued in the center of the bow .
Lori Holt Stitchy Stars .. finished on a paddle from Stitch, etc. on facebook . I added Chelsea's Checks and a bow of patriotic ribbon with a gingham star on top
Home Sweet Home .. finished on this enamel sign from the Spring section at Hobby Lobby .. I added daisy trim to the bottom and daisies to the top .


Another Stitch Quarterly finished in this tobacco basket from Michael's . I added a burlap bow with a velvet pumpkin on top .
 
and here they all are together ! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: