Monday, July 26, 2021

Back up The Truck .. This is Halloween




Good morning!

We are backing up the truck for Halloween with this spooky design ! "This is Halloween" is the 2nd in the "Back up the Truck" series ..

"This is Halloween " ships to shops the first week of August!


Basket item# and floss colors you will need to stitch  .. I used our new "Stitching Housewives stripes" in black and white .. and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in orange and black . I used witch leg picks .. I think they were from Walmart last year .. Candy corn picks from Michael's 


The first in the "Back up the Truck" series was "Pumpkin Picking Day"

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: