Thursday, July 15, 2021

Serendipity ..Fat Quarter Shop

 

Happy Thursday! This is Serendipity .. The stitch a long at Fat Quarter Shop to benefit Make A Wish .. This was stitched by Kimberly and finished by me . Fat Quarter shop does such a fabulous job raising money for Make A Wish!
I also finished the model .. For both of them I used fabric from the Spring Brook collection .. a whitewashed sign from Hobby Lobby spring section and navy and tan check ribbon with a covered button on top .. Kimberly's I also added some Vintage trim 
I am alos stitching Serendipity .. but I am using Lugana grey check fabric  and Classic Colorworks floss in the colors Queen Bee, Ribbon Red , Caribbean Waters , Chopped chives, Blue Corn , Deep Blue Sea , and Licorice Red .. I am loving the pretty colors on the check! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: