Monday, June 28, 2021

Pumpkin Picking Day.. Back Up The Truck


Good morning!
Let's Back Up The Truck for "Pumpkin Picking Day!
"Back Up The Truck" ships to shops July 5! Stitched on 28 count black evenweave .. Floss colors and finishing basket are listed above.
I added Priscilla's Pretty Plaids for the backing .. I used washers and magnets to attach the piece tp the basket so I can switch it out with the other "Back Up The Truck series" ! I filled the basket with cotton branches and velvet pumpkins . I added a bow to the side that I just stuffed in the basket a little so it can be changed too.. The basket has a strap for hanging so it can hang on a wall or door.. I am so excited for PUmpkin Picking Day!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl Arbo said...

This may be my most favorite chart and finish EVER! I am ready for fall decorating!