Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!


 Good morning! Ho HO Ho!
Santa Claus is coming to town!
This chart will be shipping to shops September 8.. along with Boo To You and November Truckin' Along!
Santa is stitched on 28 count black evenweave with Classic Colorworks floss..I found the Christmas mailbox at Hobby Lobby ..
I used the red / white and red/black  fabrics from our fabric collection ..Henry Glass.. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids ..The stitched piece and fabrics were each mounted on sticky board and glued together . I then glued them to the mailbox . I added a flocked wreath ( Walmart last year) to the top with a wood house ( Target Dollar Spot last year) and a Santa from Hobby Lobby .
 I added a bow to the top of the house and a bow made from 2 different ribbons to the top of the wreath ..
 Hope you love Santa Claus Is Coming To Town .. and I can't wait to see him being stitched!


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop 



Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here
Ronnie's Needleminder click here

We have bags! Click  here

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: