Friday, August 28, 2020

Hello Fall .. What's In My Cup?

 Good morning! Look who is in my cup!
Hello Fall, the cutest little fox  .. is the last in our Fall What's In My Cup ! It's available here in our Etsy shop 
The cutest  fox is surrounded by oak leaves and acorns .. 
 I found this piece at Walmart in the Fall decor section .. I added the stitching to sticky board and also added a fall plaid , and the black/white check from our Fabric "Priscilla's Pretty Plaids" to sticky board . On top I made a bow from orange check ribbon .. and pieces of fall garland with an acorn jingle bell to finish it off..

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 

Other Fall designs in our Etsy shop 


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here
Ronnie's Needleminder click here

We have bags! Click here

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click  here ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Oregon Ellen said...

I didn't think your Cup series could get any cuter, but I was wrong! Love the little fox!!!

Maria Jesus said...

Hi,Lovely all your works!

Linda Mc said...

OMG, a fox! We have at least 3 of them on our property and even though they steal all the newspapers in the neighborhood, I have a soft spot for them. Yours is so cute. And harmless.

Anita said...

This is the cutest yet! Can’t wait to stitch! Keep ‘em coming!