Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 In One Post !

Here we go ..my 2013 in one post :)
In January I made a winter subway art table runner
I also made some sweater pillows

 
And I worked on another
 
 

In February ,there were owl and mickey mouse baby crochet projects..
 
and our 2013 remodel
 
Scary looking , isn't it ?

I also made a spring subway art  tablerunner
In March the remodeling continued....
and a puffy flower blanket was started
Cakes and cookies were baked for my son and daughter in laws new house..

The remodeling continued with paint and carpet..

I shopped Craigslist for the first time
 
In April I made a banner for the youngest grandsons First Birthday !
 

The puffy flower blanket was finished

A burlap spring wreath was made for the front door

and a pillow to match
 
In May , I finished the Santa Cross stitch stocking

 
We painted some mason jars and made garden markers
I crocheted a zebra for Joann Fabrics
and another blanket was crocheted..
 
A trifle was made for Memorial Day
In June I made 2 Patriotic subway art Table runners
Chalk painted furniture for the first time
 
Crocheted for a baby girl
and did a lot of patriotic projects.

In July making Cilantro Lime dressing became a necessity around here ! Its so good !

Patriotic cookies were baked and decorated
There was a lot of gardening .. crochet, and more crochet..
 
There were also some DIY projects for my daughters first house
August brought more gardening . and a family trip to the beach..
Another subway art table runner was made..
Another crocheted blanket , and the start of another big flower blanket
Zucchini casserole was being made a lot !September started all the fall decorating
 
Crocheted pumpkins were very popular along with book page pumpkins..


We picked pumpkins ( ALOT) of them

October brought lots of Halloween decorating , the front porch for Joann fabrics..

The Halloween tour of all the projects
Carving pumpkins
 
 

More cookies !
and I painted my bedroom furniture !





November brought a little fall decorating 

and the start of the Christmas decorating !
There were 13 trees decorated this year santa tree ,bookpage tree , owl tree ,candy cane kitchen tree ,
 



two snowman trees .. The trees continued into December... scrapbook and Americana tree , three more trees .. There is also a Christmas tour .. My favorite rooms the kitchen and the dining room ..
 



 
 
 
and my favorite tree for this year with the Christmas Village surrounding it !
 
Thanks for stopping by , your visits and comments mean so much to me ! I have made a lot of friends through my blog and I love to hear from each one of you !I am so excited for 2014 to welcome another grandbaby into our family !
Thanks so much again ! I hope you have had a wonderful 2013 , and 2014 is even better for you !
I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest ..all the links are in the sidebar !

Linking to :


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


20 comments:

Carol said...

What a wonderful, creative year you've had Priscilla!! Do you ever sleep :) I really love your subway art runners, those delicious looking cookies, and crocheted blankets and hats... Oh, honestly--I love EVERYTHING!!

Here's to many more creative and fun moments in 2014!! Wishing you and your family every happiness in the new year...

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

A BEAUTIFUL year! :)

Barb said...

You have had a wonderful crafty year!!

Linda O said...

Wow!!!! So many beautiful creations, so much inspiration!!! I was scrolling through the photos and saying to myself 'I could have a go at that and that'!!!, the subway art is brilliant, love all your crochet and the cookies are a must to try, I make cookies but don't normally decorate them.
Thank you for sharing your year in one beautiful post.
Happy New Year to you all
Love Linda O xxx

Kris said...

I loved this as much the second time around, as I did the first posting. Maybe even more! As you know, I love those subway art runners. I may break down and make one freehand since I can't find the stamps big enough!
You and I are similar in so many ways. Right off the bat, we are both very high energy! I love that you keep so busy creatively. It inspires me, and I always love your creations!
Happy New Year my friend.
XO Kris

Inge said...

What a wonderful creative year!
Everything is very beautiful!
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I love the mickey mouse crochet you made! It's adorable!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Priscilla, I loved seeing your amazing projects in one post like this! You have created some beautiful works of art and I'm just amazed by your productivity! I'm going back to read how you created those subway art table runners because they are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness !! YOu have been one busy lady! I love your table runners and will be back to see how you did those! Stopping by from Dwellings blog party. Hope you will pop over to the country. Happy New Year!

Diann said...

Wow! You had a very busy and creative year! Loved everything!!

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Love the table runners....too cool :-)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a beautiful and busy year! Looking forward to more in 2014. Happy New Year!

Natas Nest said...

What a lovely review! Thanks for sharing :-).
~~~ Happy New Year !!! ~~~

Robin Johnson said...

You've been one busy lady. I adore your puffy flower blanket. It's gorgeous.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Wow, I adore your table runners - so cute! You are a very talented crocheter too. Glad I found you over at the Fabulously Creative Friday party.
Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I loved the walk down memory lane Priscilla! We have made that dressing for a long time and love it too! You are so talented and have accomplished so much this past year. Love your remodel!
hugs,
Jann

DianeM said...

Awesome! Thanks for the trip through your year :) What a lot of great projects (and cookies) you created!
I can't wait to see what 2014 brings :)
Smiles, DianeM

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

You home was stunning this year for the Holidays!! Loved all your ideas. I did not get my whole house decorated like I usually do but that will NOT happen next year!! Thanks so much for all the inspiration for next year..... I am already planning...

Hugs,
Deb

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

You do beautiful work! Love the handiwork and your cookies and everything are simply amazing :)

cv writing service said...

Wow, it look like you had superb year with your work and home. I loved your work and going to bookmark your blog to read more such blogs. Thanks for sharing it with us