Friday, December 20, 2013

Anthropologie Inspired Wreath

 
Today I am sharing my Anthropologie Inspired pompon wreath ..I neede a wreath for the door to the basement that is in our kitchen .. It needed some dressing up..

 I used a Styrofoam wreath form..and red heart cream colored yarn ..
 I used one whole large size of the red heart yarn ..I cut a square of cardboard and wrapped the yarn around to make the pompons.
 Tied in the middle and then cut the loops ..and trim to make them round.
 I hot glued 3 rows, one on the very top, one in the inside and a row on the outside.

 I looped the ribbon around the top and we just stapled it to the top of the door.

 Isn't it just the cutest !



Hope your Christmas preparations are going smoothly , We are still trying to finish our shopping !Thanks so much for stopping by !
I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest ..all the links are in the sidebar !

Linking to :

12 comments:

Petunia Pill said...

My fingers are itching to touch that wreath! Oh, how fun! I need to try this out! Absolutely adorable!

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

The wreath is so cute and looks so good on the door.
Mary

Catherine said...

So cute! Wool you use it just for winter, or change the ribbon with the seasons?

Barb said...

I love that wreath. At first, I had no idea what it was made from!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

PERFECT!!!

Linda O said...

You make it sound so easy to make, and it looks just perfect on your door, love it
Love Linda O xxx

Kris said...

That is adorable! I love Anthro!
xo Kris

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Priscilla, I love your wreath! I have never tried to make a pom-pom wreath, but you have inspired me to try one for Valentine's Day! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Such a cute idea, Priscilla--perfect for an interior door!

Brandi said...

Beautiful job on your wreath! It's very pretty.

Unknown said...

Love it!! Great idea!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Thanks for linking up with Twirl and Take a Bow! See you next Tuesday!