Friday, November 29, 2013

Candy Cane Kitchen Tree

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving ! I am here to show you my candy cane tree that stands in the kitchen ..  
 

This year I added the The Chalkboard Ornaments  .. Before our remodel this tree sat in the corner on the other side of the hutch on top of an old wooden crate. Love my white hutch for the Christmas decorating !This year it kind of sticks out in the doorway to the dining room . I used a faux olive bucket from Walmart to stick it in . Believe it or not I have a roll of paper towels in the bucket that I stuck the stalk in and it has been standing up fine ! :)
This tree was a prelit tree and of course this year when I plugged it in half the lights did not work ! So my daughter took all the lights off for me ( quite the job ) after we tried everything to make it work ! I bought LED lights for this tree and they really shine white .
The star came from Hobby Lobby , I got the plaid flannel ribbon from an Estate sale this year and its perfect for it !
I love the candy garlands, its just such a cute cheery tree for the kitchen !
The chalkboard ornaments are my favorites , they just make the tree so much better !
Thanks for stopping by ! I will be back tomorrow with some more  of the 13 trees !

 
Thanks so much for stopping by !I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest ..all the links are in the sidebar !
 
Linking to :

 
 
 
DIYShowOff

22 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

13 trees? Oh wow! I am sure it is beautiful, but I am down to 2...1 6 ft and one 4 ft....I love your kitchen tree though....very whimsical!

Kris said...

Beautiful...beautiful...beautiful!!!!
xo Kris

Patty Marker said...

What a sweet tree. I love the chalkboard ornaments!

Barb said...

Your candy cane tree is so charming - perfect in your kitchen.

I just imagine that your home is so festive and so cheerful - lots of fun for your family and friends to visit.

Thank you for sharing all of these pictures with us.

Catherine said...

Such a fun tree!!

Barb said...

You continue to amaze me with all your trees! Just beautiful!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That is just as cute as can be, love it!
Cindy

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

OMG - 13 trees - I was exhausted after decorating 3 trees. I always put up a candy/cookie tree in my kitchen. I love yours looks really good. Can hardly wait to see the other 12 trees that you are doing.
Don't work to hard.
Mary

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

LOVE this tree! I love Candy and gingerbread trees in the Kitchen though! The garland is so pretty....May I ask where you blought it.... I just finsihed my kitchen yesterday morning and I picked up a new tree too for the Kitchen. I have to go small as I do not have much room....

Hugs,
Debbie

Feet Grounded on the Earth said...

I love the chalkboard signs, too! They really stand out next the red and white! I may have to borrow that idea! Thanks for sharing!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Love the chalkboard and candy canes! Great idea! Perfect for your kitchen~I have barely started decorating, but you have given me lots of inspirations!
Jenna

Unknown said...

The chalkboard ornaments are a fantastic ideal! This is such a bright and cheerful tree, just says Christmas, kids and food.
Sandy

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Love your candy cane kitchen tree! Would love for you to share at Simple & Sweet Fridays this week.
Hugs,
Jody

Stacey said...

That tree is absolutely adorable!!

All That Glitters said...

That is just the cutest tree!

Brooke said...

So, so adorable! I love candy canes this time of year. I decorate with them EVERYWHERE! Thanks so much for sharing. Happy Wednesday to you!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

You've done it again, Priscilla! Simply fun and fantastic! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features today at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. The party will be live in about an hour! Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

What a cute tree! Thanks for sharing at the Twirl & Take a Bow Party!
Leslie
House on the Way

Unknown said...

Love that tree! The chalkboard ornaments are adorable!
Heather

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

This is one of the cutest trees I've ever seen!!! You did such a good job accessorizing it!

Now following♥

Linsey

Unknown said...

I love the nostalgic-ness of the candy cane theme but the addition of the chalkboard look makes it trendy. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

OK... LOVIN' your tree!!