Friday, October 1, 2021

Gobble Gobble .. Dapper Doodad!


Happy Friday! 

Gobble. Gobble! The new Dapper Doodad is available here in our Etsy shop!



Our Gobble Gobble features a turkey with feather leaves popping out of a big pumpkin! The colors are so pretty and pop on the black fabric .. Chelsea stitched Gobble Gobble on 28 count black evenweave .. For finishing I found this basket at Walmart in the Fall section .. The center framed part is the perfect size for the Dapper Doodads! Item # on chart .. I added a plaid bow and a little velvet pumpkin( Hobby Lobby) 



 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: