Friday, December 30, 2016

Stitching My Way Through 2016

Good morning! 
Here are all my stitched finishes for 2016..First was Prairie Schooler Prairie Seasons finished into this wreath..
Spring Seasons in Chalk ..


 March or Daffodils from Prairie Schooler

Summer :Seasons in Chalk
April Prairie Schooler
 May : Prairie Schooler


 The last 6 of the Year In Chalk from Hands on Design ( the whole year was a gift for my sister in law)
Spring from Country Cottage Needleworks
The ring bearer pillow for my daughters wedding designed by me :)

 The patriotic Seasons in Chalk
 June Prairie Schooler
 Summer ...Country Cottage Needleworks

 Summer Breeze...Prairie Schooler



Barbara Ana freebie
 Halloween...Seasons In Chalk
 August..Prairie Schooler
 Fall...Seasons in Chalk
 This Stitchrovia design I changed to give to my college football playing son ...
 Grand Old Flag Freebie design from Notforgotten Farm
 Autumn ..Country Cottage Needleworks
 HOHOHO..Seasons in Chalk
 Prairie Schooler..the small chart from Witches go Riding
 Hands on Design Chalkboard ornaments 
 Prairie Schooler..Knock Knock
 Lizzie Kate Halloween Rules

 Judith Kirby Halloween Houses
 Merry..Plum Street Samplers
 Merry Brew Plum Street Samplers
 Two more Prairie Schooler Santa's for the Santa tree
and my last finish ..which I have to finish finish .. Country Cottage Needleworks Santa's Village .. So that's 38 finishes plus 12 Santa's Village cottages! That makes 50 finishes for 2016..

14 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Amazing, awesome, talented and beautiful.

Glenna said...

Love your blog, your decorating and all your stitching goodies!

Gena said...

These are all just gorgeous!! Now I have so many ideas for my 2017 stitching. Happy New Year to you!

Barb said...

You have had an amazing year of stitching.

Carol said...

What a glorious, stitch-filled year you've had, Priscilla!! I love your work and always look forward to those cute PS finishes that you are so talented at :)

Wishing you all the best in the coming year!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing!

Frankie said...

WOW! You did a lot of beautiful stitching this year! I find so much inspiration from your blog and IG -- your stitching and decorating are both so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing all what you do to make your home full of love for your family. Your stitchery, especially PS are so cute!
Happy New Year! Kathleen in Az

Karen said...

So much beautiful stitching this past year, Priscilla. Happy New Year!

Cindy said...

Wow that is a lot of stitching! I love seeing all that you do and it's so inspiring. I am waiting for an order and then i will be stitching some spring designs.

Sunny Simple Life said...

You are so talented. How do you do it all? Thanks for always coming by and visiting the hop. Happy New Year!

Chrissie B said...

Love everything you do!!! Keep up the good work as I love keeping an eye on your blog and all your stitching & decorating...

Happy New Years!!

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Priscilla! I love all of your beautiful cross stitches and you've inspire me to start again. I went onto Pinterest and found lots of patterns for these little darling ones you do. I may get to one soon.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.