Friday, December 2, 2016

The Santa Tree

 Good morning!
All the Santa's are out and on the tree !
 This year these are only 2 new ones .. both of these stitched on my airline trips back and forth to football games!
 This year I added white faux fur strips that look like the trim on Santa's clothes for a little garland..I only have 3 more of the yearly Prairie Schooler Santa's to stitch .. but that's probably a good thing since the tree is really full!
 I love getting these out every year and putting them on the tree !
Ronnie's favorite spot in the living room so she can watch for all the squirrels and chipmunks!

We are off to freezing cold Laramie, Wyoming  for the Mountain West Football Championship game .. Go Aztecs!
I will be back on Sunday with more Christmas posts for you!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

Arlene G said...

As a Prairie Schooler NUT...I love this tree!!

janicek said...

My favorite tree!! I'm wondering exactly how many of your Prairie Schooler creations are on the tree?! It's just lovely!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Santa tree and Ronnie looks very cozy:) I Hope your son's team wins!
Kathleen in Az

Frankie said...

Your tree is so beautiful! I'm slowly stitching Prairie Schooler Santas for my own tree . . . someday mine will be full!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

This is always such a pretty tree and I am amazed at your talent with the sampler's! Just beautiful!
Hugs,
Dbe

Sandi Magle said...

I chuckled at the santa fur strips---that's cute, and much easier than picking fluff out of your tree. And it certainly goes with your gorgeous needlework. Love the old Sinter Klaus like patterns. My mom had a pillow done in one of those, I believe. Thanks for the great share, Merry Christmas! Sandi