Saturday, December 3, 2016

Dollar Tree Santa Wreath

Good morning!
About a month ago I found this Vintage looking Santa ( wooden board ) at the Dollar Tree for you guessed it $1.00 ! I couldn't decide where to put it so it became a very inexpensive wreath!
 Remember last year I made this wreath from a Dollar Tree sign?  The reindeer wreath hangs in my downstairs powder room..













I purchased 2 flocked -pine cone-berry picks (50% off) so there  is one on each side ..from Hobby Lobby and the grapevine wreath .. I also used one faux cotton branch split into two parts( You know I love my cotton branches!).I didn't glue any of it in so I can change it out if I decide to in the future.. The ribbon is from Michael's at 70% off! Right now its hanging in the family room on the garage door.. and I love it! It took about 15 minutes from start to finish!


If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

CathieJ said...

You find so many great bargains. I have to make a smallish wreath for my mom's front door and you have given me a couple of ideas. Love your decorating style.

Kathleen George said...

A cute inexpensive wreath. I found a few little touches of Christmas at my dollar store today. A few weeks ago I was fortunate to buy some beautiful Fall decor half off from HL, perfect for next year:).
Kathleen in Az

Kris said...

I need to pop into Dollar Tree once in a while. That Santa sign is adorable!!
xo Kris

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love that sign! I picked up a snow man one that has a similar look!! The wreath idea was a great one and it came I=out looking fabulous!!
Hugs,
Deb

BarberryLane Designs said...

That's cute, I love vintage looking prints. And this is a cute way to use them, thanks for the ideas, Sandi

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.