Monday, May 9, 2016

The Stitchy Chalkboard Ring Bearer Pillow



Good morning and Happy Monday!
Hope all you Mom's had a great Mother's Day!
Yesterday I finally finished up the ring bearer pillow I stitched for my daughters wedding..
She wanted chalkboard style so it's stitched on black 28 count... and I am proud to say its my own design!

I found the heart shaped rhinestone buttons at Hobby Lobby and the burlap and rhinestone trim also is from Hobby Lobby.. The back of the pillow is black gingham ..The wedding is this Friday so I was kind of procrastinating! :)

  Yesterday we had a little sign carrier practice..They are going to be so cute!
Sometimes you need to wear a unicorn helmet for wedding practice! The chalkboard shape for the sign was also a Hobby Lobby purchase. I drew on it with chalk then went over it with chalk markers. We drilled holes in the top to thread the lace through for them to hold.




If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)



Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !


http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful keepsake for your daughter and your design is perfect!
Precious ring bearers:)
Kathleen in Az

Carol said...

Oh, your design turned out so well, Priscilla--and I love the little sign carriers. I hope you'll share some photos of your daughter's big day with us--how very exciting for your whole family! Enjoy each moment!

Barb said...

Your design is beautiful. I'm sure your daughter will keep it always! What cute little guys. I hope you will take lots of photos to share with us! Have a wonderful week1

The Queen Bee said...

Oh, another May 13th wedding! It will be my 27th anniversary, a friend's 20th and would have been another friend's 47th.

Have a great time.

Pam

Vickie said...

You should be proud. It is an awesome design well done.

Jenn M said...

Very pretty! What a lovely keepsake. Enjoy the special day!
Jenn M

Pondside said...

It's beautiful! What a lovely memory you're helping to make for your daughter.