Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Winter Stitchy Wreath

 My first stitchy finish of 2016!
 Prairie Schooler Prairie Seasons finished into a wreath .. I used burlap to hang it from the wreath and added a plaid flannel bow and some frosty evergreen picks..
 Last year I finished spring ..summer and fall this same way ..so I am excited to finally have this one ready !

 Right now it is hanging on my kitchen hutch , that is full of snowmen..



 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

12 comments:

Berit said...

Lovely! It is just the thing as a wreath! ❤️

Unknown said...

Your family must see the love from you through your beautiful stitchery! Kathleen in Az

Renee said...

The Prairie Seasons stitchery items....I have them framed here...did them a long long time ago and couldn't remember who designed them. Glad to see your post so I remember now!

Barb said...

I have really loved those PS designs that you put on the wreath!

Mrs.T said...

What a wonderful idea! The stitchery is beautiful and looks so perfect on the wreath! That plaid flannel bow is an inspired touch. How I would love to have time to do some things like this!

Carol said...

What a great finish, Priscilla... I was just looking at that chart the other day and thinking I need to stitch it. I've done the other seasons already... Now to find the time :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Christine B said...

Another beautiful sampler.... I loved the ones you made last year and this is just gorgeous too! Christine x

Anonymous said...

Love PS designs and your finishes are spectacular! I need you to come decorate my house, I love your style.

Jenny said...

Another lovely stitchery. I do adore your decorating style.

It is summer down here where I live, so no snowmen for us, just lovely warm sunny days to enjoy.

Quayceetatter said...

Love the design, nice stitching!!

SuperMomNoCape said...

What a pretty winter cross-stitch. I love how you displayed it in the wreath. It goes so perfectly with all your snowmen.

Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party. Aloha hugs!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
Love the wreath but I truly love the saying on the chalkboard above it!! So sweet!!

Hugs,
Deb