Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Stitched Chalkboard Ornaments

 Good morning!
The Christmas decorating has begun here ! Yesterday I decorated the kitchen tree with chalkboard ornaments so I had to get these out and finish them !
 These are from Hands On Design and are the first of the 3 sets of chalkboard ornaments..
 I used black gingham on the bias for the backs .. the holly leaves come with them but I had to add the covered buttons and some ribbons ..They are stitched on 28 count black Monaco evenweave..The Be Jolly I used white floss instead of the brown and I think on the rest of them I am going to switch out the brown for white ( or chalk)
 Don't you love them!?!

Ok.. back to decorating!
 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !
Linking to these fabulous parties !   

http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

Myra said...

These are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're too good! These are so very cute!
I'm cross stitching again so pat yourself on the back for inspiring me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Your house will be filled with Christmas joy with the beautiful stitchery you've made:). You are one talented lady!
Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

Really cute and I love the way you are finishing them.

Carol said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way you finished these, Priscilla :) Just adorable :)