Monday, December 5, 2016

The Christmas Village 2016

Happy Monday!
Let's take a tour of the Christmas Village ! 
But first LOOK ! The SDSU Aztecs won another Mountain West Championship!
What a game it was ! The temperature at kickoff in Wyoming was 18 degrees! They won 27-24 .. It was so exciting! My son #91is the punter and one of his punts was 75 yards!
 On to that village :)
The village is wrapped around 2 0f the 4 trees in the living room .. The flocked tree with all the gold and lace is new this year .. I had to throw the other one away last year , and I got this one at Walmart 6-1/2 foot with lights for $60.00.. It is a gorgeous tree!
 My daughter and I made the book page tree topper a couple years ago and I still LOVE it! This tree is covered with lace and gold ornaments.. The Happy Holidays ribbon came from Michael's a few years ago..

I put each of the trees on Rubbermaid bins so that the village can go underneath it..
 My husband is in charge of the setup of the village ..and he uses boards, bins and whatever else he can find to stack the village on..


 The ice rink... Santa on the bridge greeting everyone in town..
 The village is so big.. I can't get it and both of the trees in one photo!



The Santa tree is on the other end..

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So proud of your son and his team!
What a magical Santa village and the Christmas trees,beautiful!
Kathleen in Az

Myra said...

Oh my .... I've never seen anything like this ... stunning. I see why mom is proud of her handsome son.

Thelma said...

A beautiful village and so well set up. Your tress are lovely also.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
I am going to be playing catch up with my visits to you. I have finally finished decorating and now have a bit of time...
Love the new flocked tree..so pretty! And love the lace on it too!!
YOur village is as magnificent as always!!
Hugs,
Deb

Denise Marie said...

Looks Fab!! Congrats to #91 too! 💙

Sandi Magle said...

this is a great way to display your collection---and I love that it is around the trees. You will have a hard time thinking about taking it down. Grins, Sandi

Cassie Myers said...

WOW! Gorgeous!

Cindy Lou said...

Your home is beautiful! Love the village! Your son is adorable! I'm sure he is beating off the girls!ha! Can't wait to see all your other trees! I don't know where you put all your stuff! A warehouse perhaps? Ha!