Thursday, December 1, 2016

Another "Merry" Finish


Good morning! 
Can you believe it is December 1st?  
I finished stitching this Plum Street Samplers Merry Brew last weekend and finished it up yesterday..
 I had found this frame at the Good Will months ago ( $1.99) ..The frame was this color green and is a little beat up which I like :)
 I used the sleeve of a thrift store sweater and just placed it over the backing piece from the frame ..
 I used red gingham check on the bias for the background and the bow which I tied knots in for a little texture.. I used some flocked picks and a red jingle bell to finish it off
 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

janicek said...

That is just so sweet! I love the sweater backing you used inside of the frame - very innovative and lovely!! Merry Christmas!

Chrissie B said...

Just DARLING!!!!

Cindy said...

Cute stitchery! I really like the way you finished it and the bow loos perfect!

Kathleen George said...

You are certainly having fun stitching up Christmas designs and very creative how you frame them:).
Kathleen in Az

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful!! Love the sweater backing!!
Hugs,
Deb