Thursday, December 1, 2016

Another "Merry" Finish


Good morning! 
Can you believe it is December 1st?  
I finished stitching this Plum Street Samplers Merry Brew last weekend and finished it up yesterday..
 I had found this frame at the Good Will months ago ( $1.99) ..The frame was this color green and is a little beat up which I like :)
 I used the sleeve of a thrift store sweater and just placed it over the backing piece from the frame ..
 I used red gingham check on the bias for the background and the bow which I tied knots in for a little texture.. I used some flocked picks and a red jingle bell to finish it off
 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

janicek said...

That is just so sweet! I love the sweater backing you used inside of the frame - very innovative and lovely!! Merry Christmas!

Chrissie B said...

Just DARLING!!!!

Cindy said...

Cute stitchery! I really like the way you finished it and the bow loos perfect!

Unknown said...

You are certainly having fun stitching up Christmas designs and very creative how you frame them:).
Kathleen in Az

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful!! Love the sweater backing!!
Hugs,
Deb