Friday, December 23, 2016

The Christmas Cookies


Good morning!
I kept saying there might not be any Christmas cookies this year ( because we were gone a lot!) and this is the kind of photo I get on Instagram .. :) omg...
So they got made.. not as many as usual but enough!

Santa's .. snowmen, trucks with trees..
They aren't my best but they are cute enough!
 
and of course peanut butter balls, snowballs and chocolate covered pretzels!

Hope these last few days leading up to Christmas are amazing times with family and friends!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Wow! Wow, wow, wow! Those are gorgeous cookies, and you say these are not your best...I am amazed and awed, Priscilla...and the recipients will be thrilled.
Hoping that your Christmas is filled with family, friends, and blessing in abundance...and that your New Year is happy and healthy.
Hugs

Sandi Magle said...

Oh, num. I remember when it was only myself and my mom making gorgeous cookies. And then we turned it into a family affair, with sprinkles all over. This year we had decorators ages 4-69...with lots in between. Fun stuff, enjoyed your 'controlled' decorating---LOL. Me, I'm trying to wrap my head around, orange christmas trees! Grins, Merry Christmas, Sandi

Unknown said...

Awww a mom can't say no:). I would love to have a couple myself!
Merry Christmas! Kathleen in Az

Chris Arlington said...

They are a work of art. Too cute to eat. You would have to twist my arm (NOT). Luckily, I can't have them.....snif
-