Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Little Plaid Tree In The Foyer


Good morning!
Today I am here to share our little plaid tree in the foyer!

Last year after Christmas I found these plaid wrapped ornaments in red and green for 75 % off at Michael's .. This year I found the plaid ribbon at Hobby Lobby so the little tree in the foyer got all plaided up :) The reindeer ornaments are from Walmart .. the little white branch berries are from an Estate sale..
I put the basket with the tree in it on top of the little white stool I found at A flea market this summer..The basket is from the Goodwill...
The green cabinet is filled with Santa's .. pine cones ..a mason jar filled with a bottle brush tree..the vintage scale ..and a DIY JOY sign..
The stairs are decorated with a faux evergreen garland with real Frasier fir branches tucked in.. cotton branches, plaid ribbons, black check ribbons, and JOY letters from Hobby Lobby that I painted and distressed are hanging from check ribbons..

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

3 comments:

janicek said...

Oh that's a cute little tree! Just love it but then again I am a sucker for all things plaid!! Lovely work as usual Priscilla!

Carol said...

That may be my favorite of your trees (after the PS Santa tree, of course!). Your foyer looks so lovely, Priscilla!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love little Christmas trees. I like how you find sales on items too. Your doggies are adorable:).
Kathleen in Az