Friday, March 19, 2021

Honey Bunny .. What's In My Cup


Good morning!

This little Honey Bunny surrounded by her  friends ... another bunny and  bees .. 

She is available here in our Etsy shop .. 

Honey Bunny is our first colored cup! 


For finishing I used a bunny from Scarlet Sky Designs Etsy shop .. I used Chelsea's checks for the fabric backed sticky board .. and Lori Holt Vintage trim . I added a bow to the head and also the side of the stitching .. daisies and a little bee button finish the project . 
Chick's Dig Me.. Welcome Spring , Honey Bunny
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


  Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

5 comments:

Judy said...

As a subscriber I used to get your weekly YouTube video on my computer every week and then it just stopped arriving. How can I get subscribed to this again? I miss it!!

Anita said...

She’s gorgeous! I love the pink cup!

Pamela said...

Love the pink cup! Thank you so much for all your contributions to our wonderful craft. I am addicted to your style ๐Ÿ’—

Shami Immanuel said...

Loved your stitching. All the additions in the etsy shop are super.

lcrenovation said...

Thanks for such useful post, I am new on your blog and really want to learn your article on daily basis.
https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/loft-conversions/
House Renovations in Brixton