Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Daisy Seeds .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning! 

Daisy Seeds has come to join Zinnia Seeds !

 Daisy seeds is available here in our Etsy shop..

Chelsea stitched Daisy seeds on black 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks ..For finishing I used Chelsea's checks .. sticky board that I mounted the stitching and fabric backing on ..I used a little galvanized metal drawer from Hobby Lobby for finishing .I added daisies and a red check bow to the top of the drawer.. Are you ready to "sew" some Daisy seeds?

 

Thanks so much or stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful Stitching. The way you displayed your stitching is superb.

Anita said...

Love! πŸ’•πŸ’•