Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Backing up into Spring!





Good morning!
 We're backing up the truck into Spring ! 


This chalkboard in a vintage thrifted frame hangs in the kitchen and gets changed out for all the seasons and holidays.. Bunnies .. chicks .. carrots and radishes ,, what could be more springy! 




 Are you all ready for Easter? 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

The chalk board reminds me of my school days.

Jeanna said...

I love seeing all the art on your chalkboard. Always wondering...will this be a chart?

Peechy23 said...

So hoping this becomes a cross stitch chart! It's amazing!

Holly Ann Martin said...

So cheery and bright!