Friday, March 26, 2021

Calendar Crates .. July !


This is such an exciting day! 
We can finally show you the first in the Calendar Crate series! 
A patriotic house with fireworks in the sky surrounding the flag .. all surrounded by a patriotic garden bursting from the Freedom Fireworks crate!
This is a 12 month series of crates bursting with holiday and seasonal motifs! There is also a smaller design  with  each chart that we will show you tomorrow in our You tube video .. Had to have a little surprise! The finishing piece is from Hobby Lobby .. item # 1291814 . There is a basket on the this piece that we unscrewed to be able to mount the stitching .. The hooks and the jar are all included on the wood piece and I am so excited to be able to change the jar contents and also what hangs from the hooks !

 For finishing I used Chelsea's Checks ... Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and sticky board . Of course I used the magnet and washer technique to be able to change it out every month! We are so excited that Fat Quarter Shop is hosting a club  and you can find that info here for the club and here for the sewalong !

Calendar Crates July will ship on May 3 ... all shops will be getting info today about this new series!
Also I checked the Hobby Lobby website and the board is available online and is 50%off through tomorrow .
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome!!! My husband was on the local fire dept. for 25 yrs. and just retired this year. Can't wait to make it for him. Thank you for a beautiful pattern!!!!!

Shelly Nichols said...

Love love love!

vkh6210 said...

Such a cute design!! Want to thank you for the prize I received a few weeks ago. Had to laugh when it came in a plaid bag--too funny. Sorry the thank you took so long. Have had crashing computers around here! Love your channel. I always look forward to watching them. You two make me laugh.