Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Tomato Seeds .. Tiered Tray Tidbits

Good morning! 
These tomato seeds are ready  to be stitched for your tiered tray( or however you finish your smalls!) "Tomato Seeds "is available here in our Etsy shop 
Zinnia Seeds ... Daisy Seeds .. and now Tomato Seeds .. Chelsea stitched Tomato Seeds on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. I found the finishing piece at Michael's .. Item # is on the chart . I used Chelsea's Checks for the backing and added some black Kimberbell ricrac and added a bow of 2 different ribbons to the top with a covered button .
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 



 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

My favorite! Love tomatoes!!!