Sunday, March 28, 2021

Spring Kitchen Hutch

Happy Sunday friends!!
The kitchen hutch is all  decorated  for Spring!



I am loving all the bright colors in the hutch .. it makes the kitchen look so happy!

There is that bunny birdhouse .. I don't do birdhouses .. I don't do birdhouses!! :)


Remember I found this hutch last winter through Craig's List and Chelsea chalk painted it for me ! It is the perfect hutch for all my Rae Dunn!
Up on top is a carrot patch sign from Hobby Lobby ,, a cotton garland and a black buffalo plaid rag garland along with the bunny and carrot garland are all on display...
The fence like mug rack was from Michael's last year .. The cottontail sign is from Hobby Lobby. 
Happy Easter .. Peep and Crunch are all available here 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 



 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

5 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Looks great!!

Jeanna said...

Bright happy spring colors on the hutch. I don't do birdhouses either...LOL, well maybe just one :)

Sharon said...

This looks lovely. DO THE BIRDHOUSES!

Donna@AllthingsMing said...

Loving the hutch!!! It’s funny with Rae Dunn I’m like I only do holiday themes!!!!

Anita said...

Gorgeous!