Friday, March 26, 2021

Happy Easter// What's In mY Cup

Good morning! 
This weeks What's In My Cup is Happy Easter ! It is available here in our Etsy shop 
Don't you love the bunny weathervane .. the Spring house and the cutest little lamb!  Of course there is an Easter basket with a bunny in it and decorated Easter eggs!
Chelsea stitched this on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks. For finishing I used Chelsea's Checks .. Lori Holt Vintage Trim .. and a pedestal stand from Michael's Item # is on chart . I added covered buttons in the center of the metal flowers and added more flowers and lambs  ear plus a black gingham bow .




Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 Our Etsy shop 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)