Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Land Of The Free .. Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning! 

This is "Land of the Free" The first of the patriotic Tiered Tray Tidbits! It's available here in our Etsy shop .

These will be perfect if you are stitching Americana April! Chelsea stitched Land of the Free on 28 count black evenweave with all CLassic Colorworks!
 For  finishing I used another one of those blocks from Michael's ( item # on chart).. Chelsea's Checks and topped it with a bow and a daisy with a covered button of Chelsea's Checks fabric!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Sally Johnson said...

Love your charts. So easy to follow. Your patriotic designs are my favorite and as a coast guard veteran and my son who is a Master Sargent in the Airforce, also likes them. Thx you for all your creations

Shami Immanuel said...

Lovely design and finish.