Thursday, October 4, 2018

Trick Or Treat 2

Good morning!
My Bent Creek Trick or treat got a little redo! 
 I decided it needed some of the candy corn I made for Chelsea's Halloween Rules .. so I made some of them from felt and then made a banner of homespun and covered buttons .. It is all glued on twine which is tied around the top of the vintage window for easy changing up!

 Calvin had to give his ok ,, since its a Halloween piece :)
 I also took it out to the garbage can and hammered the glass out of it so I felt safe hanging it up over the doorway into the family room from the kitchen .. there were 2 panes of glass in each one and they were pretty hard to break!
 Love those candy corn!
 I also added a ruffle of homespun around it to make it even cuter!
Stars and Stripes Row and Autumn Row 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

This weeks You Tube video ..
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

sjkrueg said...

Love the finish and especially the candy corn.

Barb said...

What a fun piece. I love the way you are displaying it. It also looks wonderful on that pumpkin! I have really enjoyed you and Chelsea on Flosstube. Since all the cop and CSI shows are back on tv and my DH loves them, I have spent my evenings stitching and watching flosstube!

Unknown said...

Love your felt Candy Corn and how you put everything together:). You're so artistic and I enjoy your Halloween home;). Kathleen in Az

stitchin_gma said...

I love old windows! If you have chicken wire (LOL) maybe you could place that where the windows were! I love the look of chicken wire, so farm housey!!!! Still love it though!