Monday, October 15, 2018

A Little More Fall in the Hutch

Good morning!
When I put all the Halloween decor out .. I kept some areas for just Fall and the hutch in the family room is one of those places.. I found this hutch on Craigslist last year and chalk painted it linen white.. it was hunter green ..
All Colored text is clickable for more information :)
 I took out the sunflower stitches and added a few other Fall pieces in ..
 The Halloween from Seasons in Chalk art from Just Cross Stitch magazine ( my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design ) hangs on the wall next to the hutch ..
 I am loving the hutch with all the Fall stitching ..and can't wait to decorate it for Christmas in a couple weeks! On the  door is Prairie Schooler Trick or Treat 
 On the top shelf is Fall Squared from Little House needleworks .. Autumn smalls from Lizzie Kate .. Down on the Farm punch needle from Little House Needleworks and Happy Fall Yall from Country Cottage Needleworks 
Middle shelf: Homespun Elegance Delivering Fall.. Plum Street Samplers Cinnamon Stars .. Hands on Design and me Autumn Acres Farm ..A freebie from With Thy Needle and Thread 
Bottom shelf .. Pumpkin Spice Farm from Hands on Design .. Country Cottage Needleworks Pumpkin cottage
   If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Fall hutch is full of Autumnal goodness and I love the Plum Street on the middle shelf:).
Kathleen in Az

Karen Gieselman said...

This is so beautiful! I just loved seeing the family wall hanging I have one too. I wish my china cabinet looked as nice as yours. Thanks for sharing my dear!

Unknown said...

Pricilla, Beautiful as usual, your so talented and seem to just know what looks good and where to place it. love all the autumn colors .







Barb said...

The hutch looks wonderful!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

I loved Hunter Green...back in the 90s. You did a great makeover as it looks like it has always been white.

Meg said...

So pretty! You have a lovely home. Thank you for sharing. It's "Happy Mail" in my inbox.