Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fresh Eggs Farm Wreath

Good morning!
Isn't this wreath so pretty! 
Its the large part of the Fresh Eggs Farm chart from Hands on Design and me ..
 So.. this is not my stitching .. just my finishing .. It was stitched by Sally Ann .. the humble bumble stitcher on  instagram ... and her website  https://www.thehumblebumblestitcher.com/ She stitched it for an auction item for Michelle.. Farmgirl on Youtube for her retreat Midwest cross stitch retreat in Minnesota .. so Michelle asked if I would finish it and this is what I came up with..
 I mounted it on sticky board and added a red gingham ruffle.. I used plaid ribbon for the bow.. lambs ear for greenery and cotton branches .. An enamel chicken sits up on top ..I love it and am shipping it out to Michelle today ..so if you are headed to the retreat you can  bid on it :) Can't wait to see where it ends up!
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
This weeks You Tube video ..

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Candace Mommie said...

Love it! Where did you get the enamel chicken?

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Love it all!