Friday, October 19, 2018

Boo!

 Happy Friday!
 My second punch needle is finished! This is Pumpkin Halow from Threads that Bind ..and was given to us by one of our viewers..
 I found this cute ghost at Walmart .. mounted my punch needle piece on sticky board and then knotted some torn homespun plaid and attached it to the outside ..
 I glued it onto the ghost and ta da its finished and cute! I added a bow of orange and black ribbon ..torn homespun and orange berries to the top..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
Speaking of cute :)
This weeks you tube video ..


                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

vanessa said...

May I ask the brand of the punch needle you use? Thank you!

Barb said...

Way, way too cute!! That is both baby and stitching!! I will be watching the flosstube tonight. I have gone back to number 1 and am now on 10. My DH loves detective shows and every version of CSI ever invented!! So I have lots of time for flosstube!

Lisa Martin said...

Omgosh cute finish, cute baby, cute dog. Ronnie's like, "hey, Cash, what do you think? Mom gonna give us a treat??"

Barbara said...

I love how dogs love to be with "their" children! We have similar pictures of our dogs with our children and grands over the years. This is so sweet!