Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Halloween Mantel


Good morning!
I have been Halloweening up the house! Calvin is loving it ! :)
 The mantel is all set for Halloween .. a jack o lantern chalkboard .. Jack o lanterns.. and pumpkins are all on display..

 I made the book page Halloween banner a couple years ago .. Big black leaves , and black crows ..sweater pumpkins and real pumpkins
 There are fall leaf garlands, a rag garland of black buffalo check and burlap .. and orange and white lights..black tulle is also woven in with the garlands..Calvin is loving the Halloween for his spooky cat attitude ..
 There is a small chalkboard on the vintage fence on the hearth .. and a stamped subway art I made a few years ago..
 I love those black leaves and crows.. Thanks so much for stopping by to see my Halloween Mantel!



  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Black leaves, crows and a black cat!
Perfect for Halloween and with a Halloween tree to boot!
Hi Ronnie:).
Kathleen in Az

Meg said...

So pretty! You have a great eye for putting things together and making them “pop”!

Barb said...

Calvin and Ronnie have good taste!

janie said...

Love the Mantel!!! You are so creative!!!

Enjoy, Janie

Barbara said...

I am just in love with your cross stitch and the wonderful ways you display it. I've never used sticky board - do you have suggestions for tutorials to learn how to do this?