Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween Home Tour 2018

Come on over! It's the Halloween Home Tour! Click the photo above!



                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Janice K said...

Oh my gosh!! Stunning and inspirational! I am on my lunch hour and you have revived me for the remainder of the day. Thank you so much for sharing!

Barb said...


Thank you so much for that wonderful tour of your fantastic home!! A very Happy Halloween to you and your family! Have fun!

Penneybuc said...

I have posted once before that I am in complete awe of your seasonal cross-stitch, but this tour just blows me away. I never really wanted to stitch designs that could only be displayed for short periods, but you have proved me wrong. Have found some new patterns to get to work on. Would you share sometime how you fit your stitching into what I am sure is a busy day?


http://thankfullga447 said...

Your home is so inviting, you just want to come into the kitchen and have coffee or tea.

S in DE said...

Hi, what a wonderful tour. What size squares are on the Halloween quilts? They are stunning.

Sue N MD

Linda said...

I seen this about a week ago. Love it, Love your ideas. Thanks so much for sharing.