Monday, October 8, 2018

A Jar Full of Jacks!

Good morning!
I loved my Mason Jar chalkboard so much I needed to have it look Halloweenish .. so here it is!
 What's better than a vintage blue mason jar filled with jack o Lanterns! Don't you all grow jack o lanterns in your gardens :)
 This vintage buffet in my family room is a mix of Fall and Halloween .. most vignettes I have done contain one or the other but this one is both! The tiered tray is oval ..the bottom shelf has a Autumn Rae Dunn platter ..cotton branches and fall leaves.. the middle shelf has vintage chickens in fall colors ..more cotton and a burlap pumpkin .. the top holds a stitched Annie Beez Folkart piece that is mounted on a vintage silver tray..
 I always think after I draw a chalkboard that I would love to stitch it ... but this one I NEED to stitch it!
 With Thy Needle and Thread October wordplay .. also mounted on a vintage tray ..and it got a homespun ruffle update this year ..Thanks so much for stopping by!
This weeks You Tube video..

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Jenn M said...

It's gorgeous as usual☺. I imagine it must be hard to wipe off the old one: especially last month's sunflowers -oh my that was a beauty!
Jenn M

Orcsmom said...

I hope it does get made into a chart, I would love to stitch it! Thank you for always inspiring and encouraging me!

Meg said...

Oh, that chalkboard! I would love to stitch that, too! Love the Boo! in place of Ball... well done!

Unknown said...

Love the October wordplay and the Boo chalkboard:). Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

Great job! Your jacks have so much personality!

Lisa Martin said...

awesome! do you use a certain brand of chalk when you draw these?

Lisa said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the jar and pumpkins. Your display is gorgeous.

Patti said...

I would love to stitch this as well! Sew sweet!
Blessings, Patti