Sunday, October 7, 2018

We Made Fall Quilts!


 Happy Sunday!
We made Fall quilts!
Ronnie has already claimed mine ! We used 5 inch squares and made twin size quilts with fall prints..

Cash has claimed Chelsea's :) Most of the fabric was fabric stash that I had .. we did buy 4 of the prints ..one of  them is the black check .. We used black check homespun for the binding and mine has a orange leafy backing and Chelsea's a golden yellow fall fabric ..
 Then we decided to cut Halloween 4 inch squares to make another Halloween quilt for each of us! This was also all fabric I had  except for a bundle that was sent to us by The Loopy Ewe ..
Love having different quilts for the different seasons!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Connie said...

Fun quilts, I love all the colors and fabrics . . . they look family friendly, the kind you want to cozy up in out on the porch or let the kids curl up on the floor watching TV. Those are the best kinds :)
Thanks for sharing.
Connie :)

Tripledutygramma said...

Love the quilts! Simple and fun. Did you stitch in the ditch for the quilting? Or did you do an overall pattern? I’d like to make my son a quilt like this. Maybe all in plaid fabric.

Unknown said...

Oh I love seasonal quilts and you have very cute models:). Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

Cash is so cute! Of course ,Ronnie too. Did you stitch in the ditch?

Cindy Lou said...

Really cute !!!! Love patchquilt !!! Great job !!

Unknown said...

I really like how simple these quilts are. Your choice of fabric makes them so fun to look at. Thanks for sharing