Friday, April 1, 2022

Honey Bee Farm .. Dapper Doodad

Happy Friday! 

It' time for a "Bee Theme" set of "Dapper Doodads"! 

The first design is "Honey Bee Farm" available here in our Etsy shop

Harlow is a professional cat cross stitch model :} "Honey bee Farm" was stitched on 28count Monaco that was dyed with Apple Green Rit dye then coffee te dyed. For finishing I used this chalkboard piece from zMIchaels. The large bee is a pick from Michael's too . I used Chelsea's Checks in mustard and Stitching Housewives Stripes in black and white .

Thanks so much for stopping by! Get your fabric dyed with the tutorial below and lets get stitching!


 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: