Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Lavender Seeds Tiered Tray Tidbit

 Good morning!

Should we plant some "Lavender Seeds" of course we should! 

"Lavender Seeds" is available here in our Etsy shop!

"Coneflower Seeds" and "Lavender Seeds"
For finishing I used Chelsea's Checks in grey with  stand from 141 Design Company on Etsy...I cut a lavender sprig  off of a bunch of lavender and tied a bow that I glued on the stem.. so easy and so cute!

Thanks so much f0or stopping by!


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Donna Sue said...

I love the lavender seeds design and especially the color. Would love to see more purple colors in designs. Also love the 1st photo with the flowers!