Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Egg Basket .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

 

Good morning!
The "Egg Basket" is the newest "Tiered Tray Tidbit" 
"Egg Basket" is available here in our Etsy shop!


Love these tidbits in my Tiered Tray! For finishing I used one of the little tobacco baskets from The Easter section at Hobby Lobby. I added Chelsea's Checks in mustard and Housewives Stitching Stripes in black and white. The little check chick was from a little wood stake at Hobby Lobby and I added buttons ribbon and a daisy . Wait until you see the bonus chart that comes with "Egg Basket" !
All of these are stitched on 28 count Monaco that was dyed with Evening Blue Rit Dye .. then coffee tea dyed.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

disney@heart said...

The tray and this pattern look so cute and yes the bonus chart is truly a favorite of mine I have the perfect spot for it. Why didn't I get that chicken I could kick myself.