Friday, April 22, 2022

Honey Bees and Flowers Please Dapper Doodad

 

Good morning! 

“Honey Bees and Flowers Please” our newest Dapper Doodad is available here in our Etsy shop! 


Honey Bee Farm ..Honey Delivery .. Snowed in Honey and Honey Bees and Flowers Please are all stitched on 28 count Monaco that was dyed with Apple Green Rit Dye then coffee tea dyed . Our fabric dye tutorial is below 


For finishing I used this paddle from Stitch , etc. on Facebook.. Chelsea's Checks in black / white and mustard /white.. Housewives Stitching  Stripes in black / white . I added vintage trim in cloud    

A bow made with 2 different ribbon .. a daisy on top with a covered button ... It is so pretty! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Happy Stitching!.

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: