Monday, April 4, 2022

June Calendar Crate .. The last in the series!


Good morning! 
It's kind of sad to say this is the last in the "Calendar Crate" series! It has been an absolute dream to design them and I know lots of you have them displayed in your homes which we are so grateful for!
Here they all are! We started with July and now we end with June ...
June is all about the strawberry .. Strawberry Fields on the crate and The Sweet Life on the small ..

The finishing piece is on the back of the chart .. we did whitewash ours with chalk paint and a dry brush. .. I used the Housewives stitching Stripes in white with red stripes and Priscilla's Pretty plaids in the red /white 

and here are the 3 releases for this month .. The Bumbel Bee Inn.. which I will have the details on tomorrow.. Wreath Swap 2 and the JUne Calendar Crate .. Happy stitching friends!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


 

No comments: