Friday, April 8, 2022

Snowed In Honey .. Dapper Doodad

Happy Friday!
The snowglobes continue with "Snowed In Honey" ..
"Snowed In Honey" is available here in our Etsy shop!
"Honey Bee Farm" and Snowed In Honey" .. stitched on 28 count Monaco that was dyed with Apple green Rit dye..then coffee tea dunked. 
Rit dye tutorial video ..
I used a frame from Michael's .. I added Chelsea's Checks in mustard... behind the stitching . I used a bee pick also from Michael's that I glued to the back of the frame . I added a bow .. a daisy with a covered button cneter using Housewives Stitching Stripes and some rose colored florals. 


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: